C# Software Engineer, Hull
C# software “software engineer”
C# Software Engineer for a major UK managed services provider
Up to £37k base plus 10% bonus and benefits
As a Software Engineer with proven experience of application development, your role is within the Business Support Systems IT Domain developing in an Agile environment, creating and supporting code used across all applications.
What will I be doing?
Your role as Software Engineer will initially have a focus on working with colleagues supporting our Hull and East Yorkshire area of the business, looking at such applications as customer experience. You will play a key role in the development and support of these applications, having significant input into design and creation. Working in a small team, you will have the opportunity to input and influence projects, as well as collaborate with colleagues from the wider IT team and business, from the initial stage of business engagement right through to delivery. It’s an exciting time to be in this role, with many varied and interested projects coming up in the near future.
Working with the latest technology, your role will include such tasks as:
- Build software
- Unit test
- Document code
- Configure software
- Implement software
- Resolve incidents
- Resolve Service Requests
- Undertake root cause analysis
- Write design documents for software enhancements
What do I need to do this job?
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proactive and dependency-aware and able to show commitments and deadlines are self-managed
- Enterprise level database knowledge (SQL, Ingres,Oracle)
- Angular V2 or above
- Service Orientated Architecture (WCF, NServiceBus, ServiceStack)
- UX Design
- GIT/TFS Knowledge
- ORM experience
- Unix experience
- Awareness of Agile delivery techniques
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515313