Leeds Building Society is looking for a Direct Mortgage Assistant to join our Direct Mortgages Department, based at our Cobalt Office just 10 minutes from the vibrant city of Newcastle. This is a Nine Month Fixed Term Contract.
About the role
As a Direct Mortgage Assistant you will be the first point of contact for new and existing customers, providing assistance at the start of their mortgage enquiry. You will identify customers who meet the Society's lending policy and generate appointments for Mortgage Consultants within the Direct Distribution Channel. This includes dealing with inbound calls, responding to customer enquiries in a professional, friendly and efficient manner. Key accountabilities include retaining existing customers through excellent customer service and maintaining knowledge of all products and procedures, adherence to agreed processes in a compliant manner. You will also build excellent working relationships with other team members and business areas.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Required to study and successfully complete CeMAP professional qualification within 12 months of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple sources of information
- Good general knowledge of the financial services industry
- Efficient and accurate in following processes and completing related administration
- Experience of working in a busy customer focused environment
Benefits and Rewards
- Annual salary & performance related bonus
- 26 days annual holiday and annual holiday purchase scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme and Health Shield cash plan
- Long service awards
- Pension scheme and Life assurance
- Travel ticket loans – bus and train
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
About Leeds Building Society
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home. We've won a whole host of awards over the years, which reflect how we have focused on our customer service. We've also worked hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and have worked with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests. .
Interested in applying?
- Click “Please Apply” below.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80911895