Digital Marketing Executive - Fitness Industry - Work from home
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a Digital Marketing Executive, ideally with fitness industry experience.
Our client is a leading fitness business which currently has 7 facilities around the UK and another 19 in the pipeline. They are looking to add a Digital Marketing Executive to the team to generate qualified leads by creating and managing direct response Facebook advertising campaigns leading to positive return on investment. This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
- Work from home (Monthly meeting in their South Manchester facility)
- Time requirement 40 hours per week
- Salary will start at £30,000 p/a
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per annum
- Company laptop and mobile
- Manage all Facebook advertising accounts across the franchises - currently 8 accounts
- Daily optimise direct response Facebook campaigns utilising data provided by our Analyst
- Daily optimise landing Pages
- Maintain congruency across all platforms such as Facebook (pages), YouTube and Google
- Continually make tactical changes to drive best results
- Translating new customer offers or services into marketing campaigns
- Create Email marketing marketing campaigns to drive direct responses from Email lists
- Work with our Digital Designer on campaign structures, always providing a clear brief
- Monitor cost per Email, cost per lead and cost per client daily in order to ensure positive return on investment
- You will be required to research and analyse social media campaigns and improve social media presence and campaign effectiveness
- Ability to process different briefs and information, translating them into marketing campaigns
- Proven knowledge and experience of social media channels and management platforms
- Creative thinker with an understanding of marketing discipline
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Expert in paid social media marketing
- A team player, understanding priorities and work load of other departments
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Organised and thrives on working with systems/processes
- Results orientated
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively within a virtual team
- Adaptable and able to embrace change
- Has worked within the fitness industry previously as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar
- Experience of Online sales funnels
- Experience of working in a start up business
- Experience in Ecommerce campaigns
SPECIFIC TOOLS USED
- Youcanbook me
- Amazon S3
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next 1-2 weeks with the start date being as soon as possible.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517916