Alert & Response Technician
Our client is an independent “profit-for-purpose” housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester.
The Alert & Response service, part of their overall Trustcare offering, aims to give customers and their families’ peace of mind through the knowledge there is always help available at the press of a button. They are looking for a caring and capable individual who has a passion for supporting the most vulnerable in society to join this team.
- Monitoring and responding to emergency calls from vulnerable clients across Trafford.
- Fitting alarm equipment which requires the use of basic DIY skills.
- Providing help and support to customers and signposting them to relevant support services.
- Dealing with emergency out of hours repairs calls
- Updating the CRM system.
- Monitoring the Trust’s CCTV
- Partnership working with agencies such as the Police and Social Services.
- An awareness of issues and barriers old and vulnerable customers may face.
- Confidence in using basic DIY skills i.e. using drills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to make their customers to feel at ease.
- Flexibility and a willingness to work from early morning until late evening on a shift basis.
- Full clean driving licence
What our client can offer you
The individual skill sets and personality each person brings adds dynamism to the organisation and they actively seek to build upon this. They encourage a healthy work/life balance and they offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include excellent training and development opportunities, a salary sacrifice child care voucher scheme, access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme, annual leave allowance starting at 20 days per annum and rising to 30 days per annum with service. Following successful completion of a six month probationary period we also offer a Cycle to work scheme, Health care plan and free access to leisure facilities in the borough.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515799