Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £41.00 Per Hour
An opportunity exists for a Systems Engineer within the Fast-Jet Aircrew Training Simulation Systems Organisation. The Systems Provided by the ATSS team range from Fast-Jet desktop avionic demonstrators to full mission simulators.
As an ATSS Systems Engineer, you will mainly work as part of the team responsible for requirement definition and sub-system level testing in support of the ATSS Software Team. There will also be the opportunity to support System Level testing activities on customer sites when required.
- Requirements management, from Customer Bid to Acceptance including:
- Supporting the definition of top level System Requirement Specifications of Training Device solutions.
- Sub-System Requirement definition.
- Investigation & Definition of Future requirements.
- Support of Sub-System Qualification and System Qualification Testing including:
- Production of Sub-System test procedures.
- Supporting the production of System Qualification test plans/procedures.
- Change tracking and Query investigation including:
- Assessment of Aircraft change requests.
- Assessment of Sub-System Defects.
- Support the assessment of customer queries.
- Support the effective running of design reviews, development and delivery activities.
- Support to verification, certification, safety management of training products & services
Knowledge of Fast-Jet Systems and DOORS requirements management tool (or similar) would be beneficial.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515991