Michael Page is working with a large food manufacturer in Leicestershire to bring in a Multi-skilled Engineer. Working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern you will work quickly to solve reactive breakdowns as well as working proactively through a PPM schedule, ensuring the site runs at maximum efficiency.
Michael Page are working with one of the UK's largest food manufacturing businesses, known for providing top quality products for UK retailers and other manufacturing businesses. Its a fantastic time to join the Leicestershire site as they continue to invest in their factory, facilities and Team.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer you will:
- Participates in process and equipment risk assessments and HACCP studies as necessary
- Leads or assists in the troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance of facilities plant and services, including but not limited to compressed air, refrigeration and steam.
- Provides recommendations for improvement to the maintenance plans and/or equipment to eliminate downtime and waste, improving overall plant efficiency.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to other engineers and/or apprentice
- Update the maintenance management system (SAP PM or other), record all works performed, stores transactions made and all changes/modifications made to equipment/systems.
The Successful candidate will:
- Trade or degree qualified - Mechanical or Electrical - Multi-skilled / cross-skilled capability
- Strong diagnostic / trouble-shooting experience gained in a Hi-volume manufacturing or process environment
- Demonstrate capability on trouble shooting electrical & instrumentation systems safely
- Knowledge of electro-pneumatic and pneumatic systems
- Planned maintenance knowledge & understanding
- Reading & interpreting drawings
- Cross skill capable
The successful Multi-Skilled Engineer will be offered between £35,000 - £40,000 dependant of experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517658