Lead Tester - Media - Web & Mobile - London
A market leading media company based in Chiswick are currently looking to add a Lead Tester to their ever growing team. You will build and manage a team of Automation and Manual tester. You will work with a variety of different stakeholders from across the business and oversee, guide and drive the test team.
- Maintain and update the test strategy and test processes coherent with the objectives of the team and tailored to the product and Development team.
- Refine/leverage existing and new automation frameworks to automate the new feature tests and regression tests (knowledge of Jenkins tools would be an advantage).
- Mentor and coach internal and third-party resources assigned to the testing team to motivate and ensure the outcomes to the highest level.
- Regression: maintain and run integration tests within each Sprint, leading the remediation activities.
- Hands-on approach towards Bugs, Defects and minor enhancements, to plan for test execution, test case creation and reporting of the test results.
- Intensive hands on manual test experience for web and mobile apps testing
- Intensive experience with leading automation testing teams
- Proven experience leading test teams
- Agile methods
- Hands on cross browser/OS test experience
- Hands on experience of API testing using SOAP UI, POSTMAN, Charles
- Hands on test preparation, test artefacts management in fast pace Agile environment
- Must have experience of digital streaming players / technology
- Proficient with JIRA
Immediate interviews and start available, for consideration please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516986