Senior Management Accountant
We are looking for a Senior Management Accountant with Legal Sector experience, to join a finance team a leading international law firm.
Our client is a leading international law firm, specialising in technology and finance. They have an established European clients base complemented by an expanding global practice which includes Silicon Valley and Beijing.
- Handle monthly consolidated management accounts
- Produce monthly management packs (incl. Cashflow)
- Record accruals and prepayments
- Oversee intercompany reconciliations and completion of VAT returns
- Perform regular review in to the month end process and Managements Accounts generally
- Support the team with year-end financial reporting
- Liaise with Partners and Business Managers on financial matters
- Assist the working capital team with supplying client specific analysis.
- Work in conjunction with auditors during the auditing process.
- Ensure ad-hoc reporting agrees to monthly financial data.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Previous experience as a Management Accountant within a Law Firm
- Knowledge of SARs and VAT
- Microsoft Office competent
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Good experience of seeking and implementing ways to improve on current practice.
- Must have a conscientious, accurate and methodical approach to work.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanentvacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80910440