Project Manager (Must have Financial Experience)
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to support and drive forward key business change and technical projects, within a growing organisation. It will be your focus to ensure that solutions provide benefits and outcomes as planned, ensuring delivery to time and budget whilst keeping all key stakeholders fully informed and engaged. You'll also contribute to the continuous improvement of the Change function, drawing on experience and industry best practices to ensure delivery is as efficient and effective as it can be.
Your main roles & responsibilities will include:
- Ensure projects are planned, funded, resourced and agreed by all key stakeholders
- Self-identify, own and implement improvements to working practices used by the Change function
- Effectively manage projects in a controlled manner, ensuring delivery within agreed budget and timescales through all stages of the project life cycle
- Plan and co-ordinate the engagement of all project resources including business, technical, vendor and any other external resources
- Ensure that risks and issues are identified, reported and managed through to resolution
- Ensure changes to time, scope of budget are progressed in a controlled way
You will have the following experience:
- Strong academic background to degree level or equivalent - Essential
- Significant experience of project and large programme delivery in the Financial sector - Essential
- Worked in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Change management, resource planning, estimating and budget management skills
- Agile (SCRUM) knowledge
Personally, you will be highly self-motivated, energetic, resilient and able to remain calm under pressure. You'll have a keen attention to detail, with proven team building and leadership capabilities within a matrix environment.
A competitive salary is on offer alongside a range of benefits including:
- Annual bonus
- Private health care
- Option to work from home once a week
- Option to purchase up to 5 days additional annual leave & awarded additional leave for length of service
- Life assurance
- Maternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Discounts on gym membership
- Eye care and health checks
- Cycle to work & Car salary sacrifice scheme
- + many more!
If you would like to find out more, please contact Rachel on ************* or r . rickard @ computerfutures . com.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit ***********************
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517221