Help desk Administrator based in Wallington on a temp to perm basis
Brief details of position:
Will be expected to adopt very hands on approach to day-to-day activities within the team. This will include processing and answering customer requests for service, ensuring prompt resolution of callouts within the framework of established policies and procedures.
Must be able to demonstrate the following:
* As this role heads up a new team dedicated to a new and critical client contract, proven experience in a similar contact centre role is essential and is previous industry experience.
* Experience of MS Office and Windows platforms including a good working standard knowledge of Excel.
* Previous experience of working with Client systems as well as internal Integral systems.
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
* Self-disciplined and organised with a strong ability to organise others to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
* The successful candidate will be a clear and confident communicator, both verbal and written.
* Ability to work collaboratively with all parts of the business including CSC Team Leaders.
* Ability to analyse data / information to apply to problem solving.
Self-motivated, calm manner and able to work under pressure.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements
* Customer focused
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515264