Finance Manager - Glasgow
My client is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to report to the Finance Director and lead a team of 7 in covering a wide range of duties.
My client is a recognisable name locally and part of a global brand.
- Responsible for review of monthly management accounts, including review of all reconciliations and reporting of results against budget and forecast;
- Coaching and development of staff within team including staff appraisals;
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Business Unit Reporting Packs;
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts;
- Preparation of annual corporation tax packs;
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts;
- Assist in year end requirements and external audit processes;
- Assistance with preparation for Board papers;
- Preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts; and
- Ensuring compliance with agreed timetable for all corporate reporting.
- Accountancy qualification, preferable ACCA/ACA
- Previous experience in a busy Finance Manager position
- Strong I.T. skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Agresso
- An understanding of accounting methods and current practices
- High numeracy and technical skills
Base salary of up to £40,000 plus package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80908319