Due to an ever-increasing workload, our client is actively seeking a talented and dedicated Technical Support Analyst to complement their IT department on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Technical Services Manager, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Undertake remote monitoring of IT based equipment once installed using bespoke monitoring systems.
- Conduct remote monitoring of 3rd party devices using centralised software and bespoke monitoring system
- Identify problems quickly and efficiently as they occur and perform remote maintenance in order to repair faults and minimise downtime.
- Diagnose and Log issues with 3rd party suppliers to resolve issues.
- Be open to developments in systems and processes and proactively contribute own ideas and suggestions for improvements.
- Help with installing remote systems enabling kit onto the network.
- Evaluate data from reports to identify possible issues.
To be considered for this role you must possess a minimum of 12 months within help-desk support, with in-depth experience of PC set-up, support and configuration. You will be familiar with networking concepts, ADSL broadband and router configurations whilst demonstrating an excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems.
In addition, you will display exceptional communication skills with a meticulous work ethic and a strong focus on detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a corporate, expanding market leader with a competitive remunerations package and genuine scope for progression.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517808