NVH Engineer - Automotive Powertrain
Up to £55K basic + benefits
Automotive specialist with an exciting track record of designing and developing industry leading powertrain technology are looking to recruit an NVH Engineer to work on hybrid product development and electric machine programmes.
- To lead NVH development for short and long-term project objectives.
- To plan and execute NVH development including testing, modelling and analysis.
- To incorporate cross-discipline expert input into the NVH development including software, electrical, mechanical and system teams where appropriate.
- To support the Application Engineering Team with customer specific NVH analysis, test support and recommendations as required.
- To support NVH activities in the Clients product groups.
- Ensure that the development process is followed including auditable records and evidence of all project work
Experience / Qualifications:
- Degree (1st or 2:1 preferred) or equivalent level qualification in mechanical, systems, automotive or similar engineering discipline is essential.
- Proven technical ability and experience in NVH is essential.
- Communication and team working skills applicable to all levels of organisational structure, both internal and external is essential.
- Vehicle, powertrain, hybrid systems or other applicable experience is desirable.
Interested? For further information and a detailed job description please send a copy of you CV in the first instance to; *********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515474