We are looking for a Revenue Analyst to join the local UK & Ireland Finance & Analysis team.
Key Area of Responsibilities
• Heavily involved with the Month End Revenue Recognition Process
• Prepare monthly revenue journals and revenue balance sheet reconciliations.
• Support in the monthly revenue forecast and review.
• Work in compliance with company financial policies and new regulation ASC606: Revenue From Contracts with Customers
• Generate revenue reports and financial statements for management review.
• Maintain documentations of all revenue related activities for reference purposes.
Highly motivated part qualified accountant with a demonstrable track record of achievement in various accounting positions including previous revenue recognition experience.
Experience with large and / or complex organisation operating a group structure / shared services
Strong experience of balance sheet reconciliations. Attention to detail.
Good standard in Excel, ie. vlookups, IF statements, pivot tables
You are energetic, results oriented with a “can do” attitude
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517799