Compliance Manager / Administrator
The Compliance Administrator is a brand new role and will play a key part in supporting and monitoring the compliance within the company.
You will do this by:
- You will have to have a basic understanding of BREAM
- Developing a system for FSC-STD-40-004 Chain of Custody Certification
- Updating and writing internal policies and procedures
- Providing support, guidance and advice to the rest of the business / departments to make sure everyone is compliant with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Checking administrative and management information compliance across all of the framework contracts
- Auditing and managing the company ISO management systems
- Attending meetings to discuss and make the business aware of compliance topics
- Any ad hoc requests
- Strong relationship and communication skills with both internal and external clients/colleagues
- Excellent computer/IT skills
- High level of expertise in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal skills with the ability to relay complicated information
- A minimum of 3-years' experience in a compliance monitoring and reporting function, or similar is essential.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness is essential
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability, after training, to use and interrogate bespoke management information systems
- GCSE pass at grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language.
- The successful applicant will ideally have a good understanding of:
- ISO 9001 Quality management systems, or similar systems;
- Business continuity systems;
- Information security systems;
- An understanding of risks arising from regulatory and statutory requirements, and risk control measures;
- However, guidance will be given to the successful applicant
If you think that this role is for you, or know someone who is, please call Lizzie Dodd at Randstad CPE in the Maidstone Branch or apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515423