Financial Reporting Manager
Our client, a rapidly expanding and leading organisation in its sector, is seeking a high-calibre Financial Reporting manager for its UK finance team.
The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for overseeing the monthly reporting for its UK business, providing timely and accurate reporting for the CFO as well as other ad hoc information required by the ExCo.
As part of your role, you will help ensure newly established processes both within Record to Report (R2R) and others impacting month end, are embedded and working effectively, and ensure that appropriate controls are in place and operating effectively.
In addition, the Financial Reporting Manager will review potential contracts and draw up accounting papers setting out impact and treatment under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
This is an exciting and challenging role requiring an individual from a large, well established organisation who can bring their knowledge and expertise to a growing business.
As well as an accounting qualification, applicants should possess strong technical accounting knowledge, especially in IFRS and have a good understanding of internal controls.
An excellent opportunity for someone seeking a high-profile position within an interesting and growing organisation.
Skills / Experience / Attributes:
- Strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards - IFRS
- Previous experience working to tight month-end deadlines and need to maintain high levels of compliance to controls.
- Strong focus on continuous improvements and working in a rapidly changing environment
- Previous staff management and development experience
- An understanding of US GAAP would be beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80031615