IFS Business Solution Developer
We are seeking exceptional people, with a client and business focus. We are hiring capability, not track record, so we seek ability over experience.
We are designed to attract the best – enticing base salary, generous variable pay, stimulating working environment and other benefits, including further development and growth within the company.
You take ownership of the ERP solution at JSP, ensuring the best utilisation to serve our business and our clients.The role needs you to:
- Take ownership of the entire solution,- “You do the job”
- Operate and maintain the system (e.g. implementing new releases).
- Resolve issues and malfunctions with highest priority.
- Design, develop and install application, enhancements and upgrades to meet business needs.
- Document the solution and keep it up to date.
- Create Reports, Custom Objects (fields, views, tables, pages, events etc.) to support business decisions.
- Explain system functionalities to end users; provide trainings and documentation for end users.
- Run the complete user administration.
- Interest in and passion for ERP systems.
- Client focus and pro-active approach.
- Working independently or taking direction when necessary.
- Ability and capacity to learn new things quickly.
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, other European languages are an advantage.
- Ability to travel (sometimes at short notice) across our locations in Europe.
The successful candidate will have the strong will, motivation and high potential, to incorporate quickly into the following topics:
- Advanced SQL query and database. PLSQL.
- VB.net knowledge.
- Reporting tools such as Crystal Report, Report Designer, Quick Reports.
- Functional knowledge in the modules especially in Sales, CRM, Finance and Manufacturing (Inventory, Logistics, Maintenance) and HR module.
- Application Programming Interface and web services related to the system.
- Oracle Data Base Administration.
- Ad hoc requirements.
In return we offer an Industry leading package that befits the world leader in this sector:
- Competitive remuneration.
- A stimulating working environment.
- The chance for further development and growth within JSP.
- 30 days holiday, not including bank holidays.
- Additional benefits such as a performance bonus, company pension scheme, health care, sports contribution plus use of our on-site gym and all day refreshments including a free lunch.
JSP is a global business quoted on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. ARPRO is a product from JSP. ARPRO is the world leader in its sector. ARPRO is an engineering material providing strength, durability and weight reduction; it is used in automotive, HVAC, packaging and consumer product industries.Interested?
Please send your CV and cover letter in English. We will not accept applications arriving without expressive cover letter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80878534