Full Stack Developer (Net core)
.Net Core Developer (Full Stack)- 6 months contract-Swindon
Advantage Resourcing is looking for a .Net Core Developer (Full Stack) (Multiple Vacancies) for a Financial Services based in Swindon. This is initially a 5-6 months contract and the rate is (£400-557.50/day) (Ltd) negotiable. For submission, candidates will be requested right to work documentation (passport/visa details) and offers will be subject to relevant credit, criminality and reference checks.
- Experience of .Net Core (Webstorm, VS2017, VS Code )
- Experience in Microservice layer, especially with ApiGee API API gateway
- Experience of building ReST APIs in RAML/YAML/Swagger
- Knowledge of AWS (Containers), Jenkins, BitBucket Git, Jira, confluence. ESLint and Sonar for static analysis (Desirable)
- Experience on Linux
- Knowledge of xUnit, TDD, BDD
If interested please apply ASAP or send your CV through at or contact Ria Ghosh on ***********
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517160