RF Engineer x 3
RF Engineer x 3 - RF Design, Radar
RF Engineer x 3 with RF Design experience is required to work on a six months contract with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based at Cowes, Isle of Wight.
This is a number of Maritime Radar Programmes.
Overview of the RF Engineer contract roles
The purpose of the role is to undertake design and design maintenance tasks for the RF and Analogue aspects of new and legacy products for the Radar group within Product and Training Services (P&TS).
Responsibilities of the RF Engineer roles
- Development of complex RF and analogue systems, sub-systems and component LRUs, from conception through to release into service.
- Requirement acquisition, analysis, and derivation of lower level requirements.
- Design of electronic assemblies including component selection, schematic capture, and support to PCB layout.
- Specification of bespoke procured items.
- Verification of components, sub-systems, and systems using a combination of simulation, analysis, test, and assurance techniques.
- Maintenance of existing designs and implementation of technology insertion programmes.
- Monitor technical developments in relevant fields and contribute to their assessment and embodiment into product.
Key skills required for the RF Engineer roles
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or strongly related subject.
- Previous experience of operating in a defence or high safety integrity environment.
- Design of high specification analog and digital receiver systems.
- Design of frequency synthesis equipment including direct digital waveform synthesis to 4GHz.
The roles are based in Cowes, Isle of Wight and also 1 role based at Great Baddow, Essex.
If you are a RF Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other RF opportunities please contact Paul Scott on ************************* or phone *************
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960514374