Data Protection Support Officer
Our charity client, based in London is looking for a Data Protection Support Officer on a 6 month, fixed term contract.
As Data Protection Support Officer you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the GDPR Implementation team
- Supporting the business through providing legal and technical knowledge, expertise and advice relating to data protection and GDPR
- Understanding and communicating the issues that the business face in relation to privacy and data protection
- Supporting the DPO in Implementing training and awareness programs related to data protection and GDPR legislation
- Providing data protection monitoring activities
- Supporting the response to any data protection related queries
- Managing general administration of all subject access and data erasure requests
- Supporting investigations required as a result of any suspected data privacy breaches
You will need a solid understanding of the Data Protection Act and GDPR legislation and have previous experience of working a similar role, with additional experience of handling and responding to subject access requests, strong critical and ‘out of the box’ thinking, strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Our client is looking for someone with the ability to be analytical and focus on attention to details, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to be able to communicate and operate confidently at all levels within the organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517656