COMMERCIAL GAS ENGINEER
We are currently recruiting for Commercial Gas Engineers in the M25 & surrounding areas. The position is a field based role within the M25 area, working on large boilers.
- You will need a minimum of 8 years experience working as an engineer within the Commercial Gas industry.
- Have experience working on boilers from 100kw to 2mw
- Should have experience working on Hoval, Hamworthy, Nuway Dunphy and riello
- Must at least hold your – Codnc01, Cpa1, bmp1 and tpcp1a qualifications
- Be strong in Fault Finding, service and maintenance
Salary and Benefits
- £40,000 + per annum
- Company Vehicle
My client has been in the HVAC industry for over 40 years now. They specialise in commercial chillers, boilers and air conditioning.
In the last 10 years, they have also moved into FM services a natural progression in line with their client’s needs.
They have recently experienced growth in a new sector within their industry and are looking to add to their Commercial Gas team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515425