JAVA Developer, Web and eCommerce
Technology Solutions consultancy working on enterprise eCommerce solutions for global clients, using mainly JAVA
You will work from their City office (not on client site) and act as Senior or Lead on projects which will include enterprise level systems integration, application development, API's for interface and work on CMS.
This consultancy is an Amazon AWS partner and therefore you will also become skilled with DevOps for the cloud and also have the opportunity to become AMAZON AWS Certified.
Ideal position for Mid Level Developer who's ready to take a Senior role or opportunity for a Senior Developer to take Lead along with responsibility to mentor juniors. There is also scope to fast track to Senior Associate level which will involve you on a more strategic level.
Skills and experience required:
- Core JAVA ideally JAVA 8
- Likely to have experience with JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, JSF, JCR
- CMS platforms such as CQ5/AEM (not essential)
- HTML5, CSS3/SASS, JQuery, Node, Angular, React
- Database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle or SQL Server)
- DevOps concepts and tools (continuous integration and continuous delivery, cloud infrastructure, infrastructure-as-code and configuration management) (not essential)
- Exposure to cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform) (not essential)
- Experience of Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Unix Shell Scripting (not essential)
Informal/relaxed work environment which is a meritocracy enabling you to naturally progress your role as confidence grows.
Initially they offer flexibility around core working hours and the odd day working from home, but after 3 months probation, once you are familiar with their way of working, then you can work from home up to 3 days per week
Starting salary is negotiable and there is opportunity to progress for higher earnings.
Located in the City near Liverpool Street
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517832