Finance Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join this Division of UK's leading Business Process Organisation for a 9 - 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The role will work in the Multi-Client finance overheads team and support the Head of Finance. The role will be varied and involves generating financial information for the month end, preparing month end reporting for the FD and Division in addition to supporting decision making and adding greater insight into the business as well as ensuring financial control is maintained.
The role will be involved in the monthly reporting cycle as well as annual business planning and ad-hoc analysis, projects and process improvements. The person needs to be a qualified accountant with excellent analysis skills and an ability to understand the underlying issues. Similarly this person needs to be confident dealing with all stakeholders including senior management, non-finance colleagues, and a great communicator and be able to prioritise effectively and use their initiative
- Finance Business Partner - Overhead Costs centres including property & facilities, central planning, quality & MI.
- Ownership of month end, forecasting and budgeting process, .
- Challenge forecasts and understand variances/movements.
- Manage business relationships with key stakeholders
- Understand resource and tasks in India and ascertain through task reviews across Overheads tasks to transfer offshore. Create efficiencies and drive benefits through process improvements
- Own the completion of the CM Operational overheads Month End reporting, working with Group on new requirements, and ensuring a consolidated Overheads position is presented to the HOF for review. Exposure to two FD's and multiple key business stakeholders
- Balance Sheet Analysis & Review
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified
- Minimum two years post qualified experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information
- Ability to manage change
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as our basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday,, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact [recruiter contact details] for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960514560