FIX Connectivity Analyst
An investment Bank in London are currently building out their Equities Technologies team specifically focusing on FIX connectivity / integration and client onboarding via ecommerce platforms. This candidate will be focusing on technical and operational change along with continuous improvement implementations across Equities Technology. Previous FIX experience is essential along with strong analytical skills. Candidates must have a strong working background across: Equities, Rates, Futures or FX along with a sound technical background (Linux, Unix, SQL)
* FIX clients on-boarding to internal ecommerce trading platforms
* Maintaining existing system configuration
* Running with connectivity projects
* Providing 2nd line FIX connectivity support
* Maintaining internal and external FIX documentation
* Excellent communication skills, attend regular meeting, highlight any delays caused by external clients with Trading and Sales
* Understand external client FIX requirements and business objectives, define, configure and deliver solutions that meet these requirements
* Ability to explain complex technical terms to external clients concisely without using technical jargon.
* Build strong internal relationships to facilitate a strong team environment
* Good understanding of the connectivity market including key vendors, exchanges and ECN
* Minimum of bachelor's Degree in an IT or Mathematics-related discipline.
* An excellent understanding of FIX Protocol and FIX certification process.
* Knowledge and experience working in Linux/Unix environments.
* Experience collaboration through Agile, Remedy, CRM enterprise core services or other similar service tools.
* Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517681