Automation Test Analyst
Our client a world leading Investment Bank based in London is currently recruiting for an experienced Automation Test Analyst. The successful candidate will join an award winning Automation team within FX.
- Strong automation testing experience in a complex area.
- Previous experience with bespoke developed automation solutions.
- Previous experience in the creation, maintenance, and execution of automated tests.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, ksh, bash or sh).
- Experience with log file analysis with de-bugging, Messaging and SQL as part of Server side testing.
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems such as TeamCity.
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT.
- Familiarity with build automation tools such as Maven.
- A working knowledge of Quality Centre and JIRA.
- Previous work on a front office trading application would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Experience with e-commerce systems.
- Applicants from outside industry sector will be accepted - Previous Investment Banking / Banking experience is not a mandatory requirement for this position.
Please don't hesitate to get in contact for an in-depth discussion regarding the role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517429