2nd Line Support Analyst - Staines - £200 a day - 3 months
2nd Line Support Analyst – Staines - £200 a day – 3 months
Transition Partners are in the process of recruiting for one of our highly renowned clients based in Staines. This is a 3 month contract.
The Support Analysts’ role is to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organisation’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware, including printers, scanners, apple mac’s
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC internal components.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Citrix, Configuration Manager
- Working technical knowledge of protocols, operating systems, and ITIL standards ideally
- Some networking knowledge – switching routing etc.
- Knowledge of VOIP telephony
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software including Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007
- Good knowledge mobile devices including iOS and Android
- ServiceNow would be advantageous
Please apply asap for initial consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517857