IT Support Engineer / 2nd Line / 3rd Line
IT Support Engineer / IT Support Technician / IT Engineer / VMWare / Networking / Switches / Routers / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / Active Directory / DNS / DHCP / Warrington
Opportunity for an experienced IT support technician to be the senior on-site engineer for a large multi-national organisation, based in Warrington.
A large, multi-national organisation are looking to appoint a senior IT support engineer to provide a mixture of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line support on a major site based in Warrington.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Upkeep and maintenance of on-site hardware and software (printers, laptops, desktops, softwares).
- Upkeep and maintenance of servers.
- User support
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A positive and proactive attitude to problem solving.
- An in-depth experience of system and server support.
- Experience of virtualisation technology (Vmware).
- Experience of networking.
A competitive salary of £30,000-£35,000 + salary review every 12 months + 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) + pension scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517850