Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Surrey - Competitive Salary
Senior Software Engineer:
Our client is searching for a Senior Software Engineer Authority to work within their team, supporting and continuously improving products of significant scale and complexity.
We're looking for individuals with strong interpersonal skills who like working in a delivery focused environment. You will be capable of contributing to the success of the team through experience of some or all of the following components.
- Participating in capturing requirements, designing, implementing and testing software for the Shared Infrastructure system.
- Carrying out relatively complex technical analyses and investigations, including evaluating and selecting technical options, and preparing reports with suggested recommendations to support problem resolution and the improvement of engineering capability.
- Preparing specifications, developing designs in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards, and carrying out design appraisals in assigned areas to ensure all standards are maintained.
- Carrying out investigations into operational problems or developments and developing and preparing solutions, individually or as a member of a project team.
- Acting as a point of contact with customers and/or suppliers in assigned areas on specific engineering matters, resolving relatively complex problems and issues and maintaining awareness in both parties of priorities and objectives.
- Supporting the identification of business opportunities and the preparation of bids in area(s) of expertise to facilitate the development of the highest quality bids.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A track record in software development and software engineering using the C# language
- Experience of using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) / Python / Agile development process / Serial Communication CLI
- Strong team player
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Degree or equivalent in a technology, engineering or science related discipline
- Pension Scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Flexible Working
- Childcare vouchers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960509836