To work in a small application support team, providing support and future development for a variety of the companies applications. Will have specific responsibility for supporting the business unit with the delivery, support and maintenance of both 'off the shelf' products and 'in-house' developed software/applications.
My client is a growing insurance company who have a good presence within the Lloyds of London market. With a growing team, they have a few exciting projects coming up in 2018 with the view of keeping that growth and success going.
To support and develop applications using a wide range of technologies. Primarily using the MSBI tools, someone who is comfortable using SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, is essential. They also require you to be business facing and gather requirements from various stakeholders from the business. A very varied role for someone who is proactive and likes working in a team.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and prior, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS and data warehousing is a must (SSRS an advantage).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of (Re)Insurance data and London Market systems and processes. This would separate you from other candidates
- Knowledge of the SBS Eclipse Underwriting application an advantage.
- Experienced in working with the business community to help define and then meet their application and information needs.
- Work within the organisations IT support team to provide support for all applications.
- Work with the Global IT community on strategic initiatives as and when required.
- Governance of third party suppliers to ensure that they meet their agreed standards and service levels.
- Working knowledge of data security and protection.
- Supporting the BCP strategy and it's required configuration/testing.
£45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience + Bonus + Generous benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516054