Aviation Design Manager
We are currently recruiting for an Aviation Design Manager to join a leading well-established company based in London. This is an excellent opportunity for an Aviation Design Manager to join an award-winning company with multiple offices UK wide.
The successful Design manager will be required to manage and deliver to a range of small to medium design projects for clients mainly around the Heathrow and Gatwick area but also has flexibility to work out of that area at times. The candidate would ideally have experience of managing design projects within a similar sector and have knowledge of airport operations including screening and terminal operations. The successful candidate will be required to work independently having regular contact with a number of clients promoting the company.
The company have been operating for over 60 years and offer a stable career move to the right person. Our client operates with pride and passion for providing award-winning, safe and sustainable solutions and delivers innovation in design and engineering. If successful, the company will offer career development and assistance towards career enhancement opportunities.
Aviation Design Manager Position Overview
- Managing design teams and achieve technical correct designs on programme.
- Grow the companies brand with new and existing customers.
- Manage internal and external clients successfully.
- Bid, win, and deliver small to medium design projects.
- Understand and seek out opportunities.
- Deliver strategy and assist in team formations for new projects.
Aviation Design Manager Position Requirements
- Relevant degree in a design discipline or extensive design management knowledge would be advantageous.
- Clear understanding of 2015 CDM regulations.
- NEC contract knowledge is advantageous.
- Good knowledge of M&E and Civil/Structural design and installation to be able to understand and solve project issues.
- Knowledge of project programming, including MS Project/Primavera.
- Project management experience/ qualification.
- Experience in Aviation environments.
Aviation Design Manager Position Remuneration
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517147