Applications Developer - C# - Winforms - Wembley - Contract
Avanti's key client based in Wembley is seeking an experienced Application developer to join an existing team. You will be responsible for developing new applications and services using C#.
- Development, Maintenance and enhancement of business applications.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify user requirements
- Access available technologies
- Assess objective for assigned project phases and recommend technical strategies and tactics to achieve business needs.
- Developing new applications and services using C# with emphasis on File I/O, Winforms, Win Services, WCF, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Writing installation packages in InstallShield
- Exploring requirements and writing use case / user stories
- Run unit testing and write code documentation
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Developing reports in Visual Studio Integrated Environment Crystal reports
- Database design and development using MS-SQL
- Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
- Demonstrated communication skills with Development and Program Managers to develop technical specifications for application code
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515802