Job: Maintenance Engineer
A new opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join an established company based in Lincolnshire.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have good electrical and mechanical skills with key experience with in fault-finding. Experience with packing machinery will be beneficial, along with food industry experience
- This role is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (12-hour shifts)
- HND/HNC or equivalent in engineering discipline
- Formal electrical & mechanical qualifications
- Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance skills
- Fault finding experience (PLC advantageous)
- Packing/Baking Machinery experience
- Food Hygiene knowledge
- Food Industry & Food Manufacturing experience & knowledge
If this role is of interest to you please apply with an updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517961