Due to continued expansion our client is urgently recruiting a qualified, experienced and proactive Senior Paraplanner to complement their Private Wealth department on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, you will be supporting their most successful and well respected Private Wealth IFAs in achieving their objectives. Key responsibilities will include;
• Researching, analysing and compiling Financial Planning Reports
• Handling existing client queries wherever possible
• Providing research for Asset Allocation on a client’s existing portfolio
• Prospecting new clients, qualifying leads and enquiries to ensure business targets are achieved.
• Servicing existing clients by providing valuations and portfolio updates as and when required.
• Quantifying and analysing clients existing investments. This will incorporate:
Financial Plan Statements (including Cash flow analysis)
Tax Planning Analysis
Investment Planning and Analysis
Pension Forecasts and Illustrations
• Ad-hoc projects and tasks as and when necessary
• To develop professionally and achieve high levels of technical knowledge and sales skills
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of three years within a comparable role with relevant qualifications and a strong knowledge of regulatory requirements. A DB background/knowledge and G60/AF3 would be advantageous.
In addition, you will demonstrate excellent personal organisational and administrative skills with a proven ability to excel in a high-pressured environment whilst consistently meeting deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and reputable firm with a highly competitive remunerations package including a range of benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517805