Modern Workplace Architect
We’re a bright, capable bunch focussed on helping ambitious companies move to the cloud easily and safely. We’re a Microsoft gold cloud solutions provider (CSP), driving high growth around Azure and Office 365.
Fast moving and entrepreneurial, we’re recruiting ambitious people committed to excellence and personal growth along with the business.
Today, there are about 200 of us across Bath, Bracknell, London and Cape Town, with more exciting growth plans in the pipeline. We help our people dig deep to make the most out of their careers with Cloud Direct - we believe "more is in you…"
With great financial and lifestyle benefits, we also have a 'fun fund’ and regular sporty, foody and social occasions.
We recognise that our people drive and inspire the business - two reasons why we’re Investors in People - Gold.
The Modern Workplace Architect’s role will be to engage across a broad range of contact points within a customer organisation and determine the technology solution required to provide market leading Skype for Business Service offerings.
Working with UK clients at senior level, presenting Cloud Direct Modern Workplace Services with skills and knowledge to deploy and provide support at senior technical level.
- Responsible for developing, understanding and collecting customer requirements
- Point of contact for business and customer during technical requirements capture phase
- Creation of solution designs to specific customer requirement
- Responsible for technical support to commercial discussions, including bid qualification
- Responsible for presenting the technical solution to client at peer level
- Responsible for translating customer requirements, product-set and producing design documentation
- Responsible as technical lead throughout project phase including deployment.
- Good understanding with Microsoft 365 and deploying relevant services, such as – Office, SharePoint, Identity and Access management, Information protection, Compliance, Analytics, Microsoft Intune and Threat Protection.
- Good understanding of AD connect, UM Dial plans and ADFS.
- Experience deploying Lync 2010, 2013 and SFB with deep technical knowledge on all platform modalities.
- Good understanding/knowledge of Voice technologies (Sip/RTP, G711, codecs etc)
- Good knowledge and understanding with PSTN networks and Session Border Controllers.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Active Directory and relevant Windows Operating systems (2008, 2012 onwards)
- Good spoken and written skills in English language.
- Good customer face-to-face communication qualities and presentation skills
- Willing to travel to customer sites, write proposals and provide Pre-Sales reporting and documentation.
- Advantageous to have completed exams 70-334 and 70-333 along with MCSA Office 365.
- Advantageous understanding Load Balancing technologies (preferably Kemp) with experience at deployment phase.
- Advantageous in having good knowledge/understanding of call recording, contact centre solutions.
- Candidate must be able to work closely with CloudDirect Professional Services Teams and reporting to the Team Lead.
What do we offer you?
- Pension contribution
- Health care cash plan
- Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection
- Birthday lunches
- Fun Fund
- Many more...
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515619