PR Manager - Retail Technology Sector
We are looking for an experienced PR and Communications Manager to join a well-funded retail technology platform, working with high end fashion brands. You will be leading the delivery of the companies PR strategy, working alongside the senior management team across their London and New York offices.
If you have strong PR and communications skills, ideally from an agency or startup environment, then we would love to hear from you.
The role of the PR Manager:
- Devise and deliver the communications roadmap for the business globally
- Work with the senior management team to executive major retail and technology press opportunities
- Develop the messaging strategy across the UK and US offering
- Drive awareness and inspiring thought leadership through digital, social and design content
- Be the go-to person for all press contact and media inquiries
The requirements of the PR Manager candidate:
- 2+ years' PR and communications experience, ideally from a startup or agency environment
- Experienced owning PR campaigns end to end, delivering demonstrable results for the business
- Excellent presentation and communications skills (powerpoint/keynote)
- Strong writing skills and experience leveraging social media channels
- Wider digital marketing knowledge is advantageous
- Knowledge/connections within the retail and/or technology sector is beneficial
This business has already been a huge success within the retail technology sector, with a host of high end fashion retail clients and partnerships with a huge number of connected individuals and businesses. The stage is set for a talented PR and communications expert to make a massively positive impact. For more information or a confidential chat, apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515984