Our client based in Newport are currently looking for an Improvements / Continuous Improvements Engineer for an exciting opportunity.
The organisation is happy to look at post-graduate right up to senior/experienced engineers. Post-graduates can expect a salary of around £25,000 were senior/experienced engineers can earn up to a salary of £37,000.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Engineering Manager you will work as part of a team responsible for process improvements, machine reliability, waste control and the finished product.
- Supporting engineers with designing and development of equipment
- To work with component and machine supplies to eradicate process problems
- To work with other members of the organisation to continuously improve and maintain operational processes
- Providing support and training to other team member were required
- HNC level (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline
- Must be confident with using software Microsoft office
- Experience of 2D & 3D CAD would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures
- Good time management
For more information please contact Candour Talent on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515895