Site Engineering Manager
Site Engineering Manager / Chief Engineer – Central Scotland
£50,000 to £60,000 pa + Benefits
About the Company:
- Part of a large Food Manufacturing Group.
- This is a flagship site employing circa 300 people.
- Major suppliers to UK Retailers and Foodservice customers.
- Investing £2.7Million to improve this sites refrigeration plant and production systems.
- The group can offer excellent progression and development opportunities.
About the Role:
- The Engineering Manager will have full responsibility for all engineering activities across this state-of-the-art food production facility.
- Leading a team of 10 Engineers, including an Assistant Engineering Manager.
- Continued development of the planned maintenance system.
- The Management of multiple CAPEX Projects.
- Managing departmental and project budgets.
- Maximising the potential and skill set of a very stable engineering team.
- Effectively liaising with Factory Management, Quality Departments and Production Teams.
- Supporting site Audits and the delivery of H&S procedures.
About the Person:
- Minimum 2 years’ Engineering Management experience within the Food/FMCG industry.
- Able to demonstrate where they have made significant improvements to planned maintenance delivery.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of factory start-up procedures.
- Capable of building strong working relationships with other departments.
- Strong knowledge of Site Services/Utilities management.
- Proven track record of leading by example.
- Excellent communication skills.
Vacancy Ref: 2836
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517942