Lead Enterprise Data Architect - London Market and General Insurance
Lead Enterprise Data Architect – London Market and General Insurance
Experience working for London Market and General Insurance clients is essential for consideration.
- Held senior roles within EA function
- Considerable history of leading data architecture
- Responsible for leading data architecture within large projects
- Experience in agile project delivery
- Insurance domain experience is preferred, financial services experience at a minimum
- Experience of client side consulting roles,
- Experience of pre-sales as well as delivery would be beneficial
- Client facing role, so needs experience in presenting complex concepts to a senior business audience
- Experience in writing thought leadership pieces and white papers, ideally
- Able to lead defining information and data models, data governance structures and processes, and aligning and leveraging data models with wider architecture and integration initiatives, using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework and techniques.
- Capability to model data using entity relationship modelling, class modelling, dimensional modelling and integration Data modelling (service, APIs etc.).
- Confidence to present data solutions and influence key stakeholders.
- Working with the business in defining the 'problem domain' ahead of defining the solution domain.
- Guiding requirements to be appropriate and suitable to allow the creation of a business solution.
- Understanding of the data market, including MDM, Data Lakes, Data Vault, Data Warehouses etc. and a conceptual understanding of the supporting data infrastructure architectures.
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities - ability to initiate discussion and influence outcomes.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy on delivering outcomes that exceed client expectations.
- Demonstrable political and commercial awareness.
- Experience in architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF, Zachman, MODAF etc.
- Experience of mentoring and guiding more junior colleagues.
- Experience of leading meetings, workshops, and presentations.
- Minimum Business or Technology degree educated.
We are only able to respond to successful applicants. Required IT operate as an employment agency and employment business and are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515435