Senior Applications Support Specialist - iManage, Intapp
Senior Applications Support Specialist - iManage, iManage 10, Intapp
Our International law firm client require a Senior Applications Support Specialist (iManage, iManage 10, Intapp) to be the subject matter expert for the Firm's document management system (iManage), integrated solutions and accompanying security products.
As the firms Senior Applications Support Specialist (iManage, iManage 10, Intapp) you'll be the 'go to' person and will use their deep technical expertise to maximise the features within it and quickly resolve any issues that are raised.
The key responsibilities for this Senior Applications Support Specialist (iManage, iManage 10, Intapp) are:
- Take ownership, administer and maintain our document management (iManage) and security solution and core products using appropriate tools;
- Constantly monitor relevant servers and clients to ensure that these are running at optimum performance: recommend changes where necessary;
- Research and review core solution upgrades, new or emerging products and add-ons and provide recommendations for business use;
- Install and/or upgrade in-house and/or 3rd party applications in conjunction with product vendors: including testing; troubleshooting issues; documenting configuration and procedures;
- Produce project plans where necessary liaising with the appropriate IT Services team;
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support of the firm's key applications;
- Keep up to date with the latest technology
- Keep track of upgrades and developments related to products in use, review solutions in within the firm's peer group and propose and promote such technology as appropriate
The Technical skills required for this Senior Applications Support Specialist (iManage, iManage 10, Intapp) opportunity are:
- Deep understanding of iManage server and client environments in an enterprise wide deployment, with expertise in system configuration and associated management tools.
- iManage 10 in clustered enterprise environment
- IntApp suite of products
- Milan Helpdesk
- Doc Auto Helm
- Windows 10
- Office 365/2010
Technical skills (desirable): Have an understanding of the underlying technology used within the Firms systems such as Carpe Diem, Bighand etc. Any experience or understanding of general networking and server support. General understanding of SQL 2008/2005 and VB Scripting.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515241