Accounts Assistant/Legal Cashier
Accounts Assistant / Legal Cashier
Chase and Holland are pleased to be working with a leading law firm in Retford to recruit for an Accounts Assistant / Legal Cashier to join their team. You will be supporting the Accounts Department Manager to provide Financial Services to the practice.
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited too:
- Dealing with client accounts and queries
- Daily banking
- Processing all payments, receipts and transfers
- Dealing with payments out of petty cash
- Processing debit and credit card transactions
- Assisting with the entry of bills
- Assisting with Credit Control
- To ensure all new matters are recorded correctly
- Experience working in a law firm will be advantageous however practical experience in accounts administration and payroll is essential
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Working knowledge of computers and software with good keyboard skills
- Practical experience of handling client queries, both face to face and by telephone
This is a great opportunity to join a team that offers a great environment to work in and career development.
If this Accounts Assistant / Legal Cashier vacancy sounds of interest, then please apply below.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515228