IT Support Technician
Chase and Holland Recruitment is working closely with a recurring client. Due to an internal promotion, this well-established business is actively seeking an IT Support Technician to provide first and second line support to multiple branches across the country.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Providing first and second line support to multiple branches across the country
- Diagnosing and resolving any problems raised
- Assisting with day to day IT queries over the phone
- Supporting the IT department with internal work and assisting with any projects when required
- Escalating any complex issues to the IT Manager
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience n an IT helpdesk style position
- Confidence assisting with queries face to face and over the phone
- A strong knowledge of Citrix XenApp and VM Ware
- Knowledge of Kerridge is advantageous but not essential
- A proactive approach to work
The IT team provide support from 7.30am to 7.00pm, Monday to Friday. This role will follow a rostered shift within this structure (e.g. 7.30am to 3.30pm or 11.00am to 7.00pm.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515295