Accounts Manager - Sidcup, Kent
Our client is a three partner Chartered Accountants providing a full range of accounting services to a diverse range of clients across London and the South East of England. They are a single location practice based near Sidcup, Kent with three partners and approximately 40 staff.
Job Description of the Accounts Manager - Sidcup, Kent
They are looking for an open minded, forward thinking accountant to lead a team of excellent professionals to compliment their way of working, as well as developing relationships with both staff and clients.
A personable manner is essential for both team leadership and client facing roles, as is diligence and bundles of enthusiasm!
Roles & Responsibilities of the Accounts Manager - Sidcup, Kent
- Working alongside a well established and rapidly expanding accounts & audit team
- You will have the responsibility to lead, manage, develop and coach an effective accounts team. Monitor and control the team, review their work, ensuring quality and compliance with professional standards
- Oversee and control completion of assignments including assessing controls, systems and planning
- Full responsibility for the management of a portfolio of exciting clients, including high net worth individuals
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Co-ordinate the delivery of high quality services tailored to the client using the team of established staff
- Be part of the management team and contribute to the running of the practice
- Focus on mid corporate and Small & Medium sized enterprises (SME's) including larger complex groups
- Business development - identify and win new clients
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Manager - Sidcup, Kent
- Previous experience in a Practice environment
- Completed ACA or ACCA qualification
- Experience with Sage Line 50, Quickbooks, Xero and Sage Accounts Production Advanced
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Accounting standards, industry specifics and their applications
- Be confident and outgoing with clients, friendly and sociable with a sense of humour and flexible approach to work
- Technical accountancy knowledge is essential
- A proactive, ambitious and energetic personality
- You will be systematic, methodical and able to think outside the box
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with evidence of good organisation skills
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary, up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Varied client portfolio
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance increases with service
- Free onsite parking
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515198