Junior Accountant / Semi Senior Accountant
Junior Accountant / Semi Senior Accountant - Our client is part of one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy firms. They are looking for a Junior Accountant to join them in a brand new role that offers career development. Your role will be to manage a range of accounts with assistance from more senior members of the firm. Applications are open from ACCA or ACA Trainees or an AAT with plans to progress to this.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist in the preparation of accounts
- Maintain client books
- Provide a high level of service to clients
- Maintain strong relationships with clients
- Working with other teams within the firm
The successful candidate will be:
- ACCA/ACA or AAT qualified or trainee
- Eager to learn and develop within the company
- A strong communicator and team player
- Ambitious and driven
The role of Accounts Junior / Semi Senior Accountant offers a competitive salary depending on experience and would be ideal for a junior person looking to take the next step in their career with a company providing fantastic training and career opportunities. To find out more, apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517155