Lead UI Designer
Job description – Lead UI Designer
A unique opportunity to lead the design function of a highly ambitious B2B financial services company. You will be responsible for bringing the company’s distinctive visual identity to life, delivering a design that is interesting, quirky and compelling across a wide spectrum of touchpoints.
Working as the Lead UI designer in the company you will be responsible for…
- design across all brand touchpoints, in particular, the company’s online platform, but also: web pages, brochures, whitepapers, presentations and sales enablement collateral.
- full control in guiding the development teams on the UX and design of the online platform – from producing initial wireframes, right the way through to producing finalised page designs and fine-tuning buttons, using software like InVision.
- working closely with the Head of Product and Brand to deliver work against briefs set by multiple stakeholders in the business.
- the design of brand assets, including iconography and infographics.
- solving complex customer problems through collaborative design practices.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven UI and visual design skills.
- Strong visual impact that engages with stakeholders.
- Understanding of development software and processes.
- Comfort in an exciting and rapidly growing environment.
- Ability to challenge, influence and communicate clearly with all levels.
How you’ll stand out
To be successful in this role;
- - 3+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- - Great at communicating complex ideas in a clear manner
- - Proficiency in core Adobe tools.
- - Strong appreciation and understanding of UX
To apply please click on the link or email your CV directly to *****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515298