Test Equipment Support Engineer
This position is to join an existing team who are expanding in line with our increasing orders and the ramp up of our manufacturing capability. You will ensure our manufacturing and testing equipment is maintained, calibrated and respond as directed to any equipment breakdowns. This equipment includes automated test systems, custom electronic equipment, electro-mechanical, environmental and safety systems
Key responsibilities include:
- Working to planned schedules to minimise down time for calibration, maintenance and upgrades of equipment within Engineering and Manufacturing teams
- Diagnosing and fixing faults by applying good problem solving techniques
- Complying with procedures and documentation to fulfil company and regulatory standards
- Providing auditable documentation to support calibration, maintenance and safety related tasks
- Educated to Electronics HNC level or have equivalent relevant experience,
- Have experience working in a similar role,
- have experience both working as part of a team and on your own.
- You will have a sound working knowledge of electronics, using circuit diagrams and applying fault finding techniques. You will have a high level of commitment and flexibility in order to meet the agreed equipment uptimes and provide timely support to the Engineering and Manufacturing teams. This may require you to share out of normal hrs working to cover for shift use equipment failures.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516802