Consumer Insight Executive
A key member within the marketing team, you will be providing customer focused analysis and insight to support the wider sales and marketing activities and long term objectives.
My client is a leading global Travel and Leisure company with a portfolio of recognised brands. They are in a significant growth period centred adventure, fun and international luxury.
- To support marketing campaigns with insights and recommendations on which products and offers to target our key segments
- Post campaign you will provide key learning and recommendations
- Further develop and refine our customer segmentation strategy
- From a data perspective, to enhance the customer journey and their experience with the company
- Build a range of self-service analytic dashboards to support the business
- To forecast and monitor specific customer centric KPI's. Creating regular reports for circulation to the business.
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience working in an analytical function ideally within a marketing environment.
- Educated to a degree level, ideally in statistic, economics, engineering or other highly numerate subjects.
- Experience in conducting statistical analysis and creating models from large dataset. Applying models in marketing environment is highly desirable.
- Experience of CRM and single-customer-views is highly desirable
- Excellent knowledge of at least one programing language suitable for modelling, ideally R /or Python
- A keen eye for detail and a track record of providing accurate and insightful data report
- Highly analytical and results focused
- Familiarity with GDPR data privacy laws is desirable
Fast paced, exciting organisation with a competitive salary
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517662