Digital Project Manager
Role: Digital Project Manager
Salary: £43,000 - £50,000 + Package
Location: Central London
Digital Project Manager required to join one a well renowned, Non-Profit Charity organisation has embarked on an enterprise wide Digital Transformation. This position sits within the Digital Technology team reporting directly to the Head of Digital and ensures the projects are planned, resourced and then driven to a successful conclusion.
- Background working in a Non-Profit Organisation or Charity is essential
- Background working as a Digital Project Manager is essential
- Proven track record delivering web-based projects is essential
- Experience of budget responsibility up to £250k is essential
- Experience working in both AGILE & Prince2 environments is essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills is essential
This is the ideal opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a well reputable charity that has embarked on a Digital Transformation. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for the opportunity and I look forward to being in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517797