Capita IT Resourcing is partnered with a Managed Service Provider based in the Reading area in their search for 2 Service Desk Advisors. Successful candidates will join a busy ServiceDesk based in Winnersh. You will be tasked with logging and managing incidents using ServiceNow and will be expected to hit and exceed KPIs in order to meet client SLAs.
This role requires someone with technical understanding, who can join the team and make a real difference. Ideally, we are looking for candidates with previous experience in an IT helpdesk environment, who understands how to manage multiple customers and, sometimes, in a high pressured environment. The service desk operates between 0800 and 2000 7 days per week and you will be required to work shifts between these times to meet the demands of our clients. Strong communication skills and a passion for customer service are essential: You will be the first point of contact for the end clients' IT needs.
- Previous Service Desk experience, ideally within a MSP environment
- An understanding of ITIL framework and principles
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and later
- AD user management
- Knowledge of Exchange/Exchange Online
- Basic networking knowledge (LAN/WAN/VLAN)
- Knowledge of virtualisation (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of Sharepoint, Skype for Business / Lync
- Experience of computer imaging
- Windows Server experience
- Mac support experience
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send me your CV via the link below for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516211