An opportunity exists for a Systems Engineer on the Systems Engineering Team within the Typhoon Aircrew Training Simulation Systems Organisation, which forms part of The Typhoon Air Service.
The systems provided by the ATSS team range from Typhoon Desktop Avionic Demonstrators to Full Mission Simulators.
As an ATSS Systems Engineer you will mainly work as part of the team responsible for requirement definition and sub-system level testing in support of the ATSS Software Team. There will also be the opportunity to support System Level testing activities on customer sites when required.
Key responsibilities include:
-Support the definition of top level System Requirement Specifications of Training Device solutions.
- Sub-System Requirement definition.
- Investigation & Definition of Future requirements.
- Support of Sub-System Qualification and System Qualification Testing including:
- Production of Sub-System Qualification Test Procedures
- Support the production of System Qualification Test Plans/Procedures
- Change tracking and Query investigation including:
- Assessment of Aircraft Change Requests
- Assessment of Sub-System Defects
- Support the assessment of Customer Queries
- Support the effective running of design reviews, development and delivery activities.
- Support to verification, certification, safety management of training products & services.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515811