Digital Project Manager - Kent
Position: Digital Project Manager
Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
Digital Project Manager required to join a fast-growing, innovative Digital Communications organisation. You will get the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team to deliver a variety of Digital and Software projects including the delivery of a CMS / Personalisation platform. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time and a proactive attitude to help move the business forward.
- Background working within Publishing or Communications is essential
- Experience delivering CMS platforms (Episerver, Sitecore, Acquia)
- Track record in delivering online personalisation use-cases and customer journeys
- Strong stakeholder management skills is essential
- Extensive experience in liaising with 3rd party vendors
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious IT Project Manager who has the aptitude to learn and is keen to build a strong reputation for delivery. If you have the above skillset and looking to take the next step in your career then please apply now, I look forward to being in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517813